Sporting Holidays, South West Coast Path, Sea Angling, Fishing and more...
Sporting activities are not to be missed when visiting the area, Serena Lodge is ideally situated for all your sporting requirements.
We are ideally located for walkers, being moments away from the South West Coast Path. Follow the Path from Paignton's hidden harbour, through the park built by miners, past the setting of one of Agatha Christie's most famous books to the active fishing port of Brixham.
Golf at the beautiful course at Churston, with superb sea views, can be booked up to 7 days in advance
Touring cricket clubs often enjoy the challenge of facing our strong Devon league players, young & old. Should you wish to book at Serena Lodge for a more relaxed stay during the games please contact us.
Sailing and rowing are firm favourites and there are many regattas held during the summer months. Serena Lodge is located perfectly, just a couple of minutes from Paignton harbour. Why not book apartment 4, which has fantastic views of the bay, and you can watch from the comfort of your own balcony.
Tennis and bowls are open to the public in Torquay and for the less active there are numerous crazy golf and pitch & put courses nearby. For the younger visitors there is even a go cart track on the way to Brixham and the waterpark at Goodrington Sands.
About the English Riviera
So many things to do and all so close by. Among the attractions below do not miss a visit to the beautiful village of Stoke Gabriel.
- Dartmoor National Park,
- South West Coast Park, http://www.southwestcoastpath.org.uk/walksdb/759/
- Becky Falls,
- Castle Drago,
- Dartmouth and the castle by steam train,
- Babbacombe model village,
- Paignton Zoo, www.paigntonzoo.org.uk
- Living Coasts, www.livingcoasts.org.uk
- Torre Abbey, www.torre-abbey.org.uk
- Kents Cavern,
- Wild Life cruises around Torbay, see dolphins and seals, with Paington Pleasure Cruises.
- Goodrington boating lake and watersplash park, and of course lots and lots more for all to enjoy !!